- Drama: It’s Okay, That’s Love (literal title)
- Revised romanization:Gwaenchana, Sarangiya
- Hangul: 괜찮아, 사랑이야
- Director: Kim Kyu-Tae
- Writer: No Hee-Kyung
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: July 2014 —
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Jang Jae-Yeol is a mystery writer and radio DJ. He suffers from a obsession. Ji Hae-Soo is going through her first year fellowship in psychiatry at a University Hospital. She chose psychiatry because she doesn’t want to perform surgeries. After she meets Jang Jae-Yeol, her life goes through big changes.
- “It’s Okay, That’s Love” takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “You’re All Surrounded“.
- First script reading took place at SBS Studio in Tanhyun, Ilsan, South Korea sometime in April, 2014.
- Filming for the series began in early May, 2014. The first scene filmed took place in Bundang, South Korea. The scene involved Jang Jae-Yeol (Zo In-Sung) going to see his girlfriend who betrayed him. He expects to hear an explanation from her, but he hears an unexpected truth instead.
- Zo In-Sung – Jang Jae-Yeol
- Kong Hyo-Jin – Ji Hae-Soo
- Sung Dong-Il – Jo Dong-Min
- Yoon Jin-Yi – Lee Pool-Ib
- Lee Kwang-Soo – Park Soo-Gwang
- Yang Ik-June – Jang Jae-Beom (Jae-Yeol’s older brother)
- Jin Kyung – Doctor Lee Young-Jin (Dong-Min’s ex-wife)
- Cha Hwa-Yeon – Jae-Yeol’s mother
- Kim Mi-Kyung – Hae-Soo’s mother
- D.O. – Han Gang-Woo